- MyWorkCover – a web-based portal for WorkCover to deliver customised views of information based on the users profile using Sharepoint
- Developed a Business Plan to identify benefits, resource requirements and technological risks.
- Developed Technical Specs and Business Requirements
- Managed the development of Sharepoint, DotNet, Ajax and Asp Code
- Included Project Management of a team of developers and business analysts to deliver solution to support a pilot in the Automotive Industry.
The MyWorkCover project provides employees and employers of NSW with a customised view of he WorkCover web site based on the user’s industry and location. Using rich metadata and engaging multimedia content the users will be provided with a web site that provides easy access to the information relevant to them.
This is part of WorkCover’s initiative to move the organisation to Web 2.0 in the next 2 years.
As Project Manager for this project Ingenova has defined the requirements and the budget with the business, successfully engaged Microsoft to develop the web site framework using Sharepoint and have plans in lace for the content development phase of the project, leading up to Pilot.
The contractors have delivered the required functionality on-time and within budget, all code is fully tested and all documentation is complete.