- Lotus Notes Document Management System (Pegasus) and Processes
- Requirements Authoring and Production Processes
- Baseline Configuration Management Processes
- Issue Management Tools
- Lotus Notes Teamroom Setup and Administration
- Process modelling and simulation
- English/French Sports Dictionary Management
- Software Development Project (MSL, Madrid)
- Results System Management (Taekwondo and Boccia)
- TV Graphics (SOBO), Internet (IBM, USA) and Scoreboard Interface (Swiss Timing)
- Business Process Re-engineering and Design
- Volunteer Training and Management for Taekwondo and Table Tennis Olympic Results Team
- Volunteer Training and Management for Boccia Paralympic Results Team
Results Management and Document Management
As Project Manager for the Results System Ingenova was responsible for the delivery of all results from the field of play to the broadcasters, media, announcers, scoreboards, competitors, local TV, the internet,
INFO2000 (intranet), officials, Olympic Family and spectators.
The software for the Results System was developed by IBM GSC in Madrid, Spain. During this time Ingenova undertook the following tasks:
- Managed the production and delivery of Results System software.
- Developed and defined the field of play processes and procedures required to run the Taekwondo, Table Tennis and Boccia competitions and trained over 40 specialist technology volunteers.
- Managed the team of volunteers to operate the Results System leading up to and during the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Ingenova was also responsible for establishing a structured framework for document and information management to support the IBM Olympic Program from planning, right through to the Olympics.
As a result of the tools Ingenova developed in Lotus Notes, the entire IBM project team had a single, reliable source of information that was easy to use and easy to keep up to date.
End Result: All events ran flawlessly (on the surface), all volunteers were happy and 100% of all agreed service levels were met in all my sports.