Managed the setup of pilot program of a Public Cloud platform on Amazon and Microsoft Azure.
Included development of the Curator (a governance and control framework to ensure use of Public Cloud remains within safe zones).
Also prepared risk and control framework for APRA notification of use of Public Cloud by CBA
IT&T Management Model and Sarbanes Oxley Audit
- Developed IT&T Management Processes for Group Technology
- ITIL and COBIT compliant process development
- Applications Inventory to establish ownership within CBA
- Sarbanes Oxley Audit of CBA and EDS IT applications
- Mapping of IT Applications to Business Processes using ARIS to allow CBA to model and re-engineer their business processes.
CBA identified that a key part of its transformation was to implement a standard IT&T Management Model across the bank.
This model establishes a process and decision framework to support good IT&T management and sets up portfolios to identify accountabilities across the bank.
Ingenova’s role was to manage the IT&T Application and Infrastructure Inventory stream of work.
This work included developing the required tools and collecting the data from the actual owners.
Our exposure to IT Management at an operational level has given Ingenova a good understanding of the various systems used by the bank and how IT is managed in the different business units.