Since its humble beginnings back in the early 1990s knocking on the doors of many small to medium technology companies in Sydney, Ingenova has had a wide range of clients in Australia, Japan and Europe in the following areas:
- Defence (RAN, Thomson Sintra, Tenix, ADI, CSC)
- High Tech Electronics (Seiko Epson, Fujitsu)
- Sports Events Technology (Pan-American Games, Sydney Olympic Games)
- Public Utilities (Sydney Water, Australian Water Technologies, Sydney Desalination Plan)
- Transport (RailCorp, CityRail, Rail Services Corporation, FreightCorp)
- Electronic Ticketing (Sydney Opal Card)
- Information Technology (IBM, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, EDS, WorkCover)
- Transport Projects
- Project Management (TSA Management, Quoin Technology)
More information is provided below about some of this work performed by Ingenova:
WorkCover NSW – Sharepoint Web Site
- MyWorkCover – a web-based portal for WorkCover to deliver customised views of information based on the users profile using Sharepoint
- Developed a Business Plan to identify benefits, resource requirements and technological risks.
- Developed Technical Specs and Business Requirements
- Managed the development of Sharepoint, DotNet, Ajax and Asp Code
- Included Project Management of a team of developers and business analysts to deliver solution to support a pilot in the Automotive Industry.
RailCorp – OSCAR Project
- Systems Review and Fault Diagnosis
- Reliability Centred Maintenance Studies
- FMECAs and SHAs
- Issue Management Tools
- Systems verification reviews
- OSCAR Train Operations Manual
- Physical Configuration Audits
- Practical Completion testing and verification
- FRACAS process
- Change Management Process
- Configuration Management processes
IBM Westpac Account – VPN Remote Access Solution
- Delivery of a VPN Remote Access solution and Citrix solution to allow Westpac employees to access their desktop applications from home via their internet connection.
- Project Management of a lof IT architects, network engineers and developers.
- Stringent security requirements around access and hardening of equipment.
- Tight budget and difficult deadlines.
Commonwealth Bank – IT Management Processes
- Developed IT&T Management Processes for GroupTechnology
- ITIL and COBIT compliant process development
- Applications Inventory to establish onwership within CBA
- Sarbanes Oxley Audit of CBA and EDS IT applications
- Mapping of IT Applications to Business Processes using ARIS to allow CBA to model and re-engineer their business processes.
IBM Olympic Program – Results Management and Document Management
- Lotus Notes Document Management System (Pegasus) and Processes
- Requirements Authoring and Production Processes
- Baseline Configuration Management Processes
- Issue Management Tools
- Lotus Notes Teamroom Setup and Administration
- Process modelling and simulation
- English/French Sports Dictionary Management
- Software Development Project (MSL, Madrid)
- Results System Management (Taekwondo and Boccia)
- TV Graphics (SOBO), Internet (IBM, USA) and Scoreboard Interface (Swiss Timing)
- Business Process Re-engineering and Design
- Volunteer Training and Management for Taekwondo and Table Tennis Olympic Results Team
- Volunteer Training and Management for Boccia Paralympic Results Team
Sydney Water Desalination Plant
Design and establish Project Management processes
Configure web-based system Incite to support processes
- Development of work-flow to allow Sydney Water to review and approve design and construction of the plant.
- System design of a webcam on-site to allow remote viewing of site activities by Sydney Water.
Australian Hearing Services
- Business Process Re-Engineering and workshops to devise “to-be” processes.
- Risk Analysis of technically complex options (web-distributed business-systems, clinical software, etc)
- Logistics Analysis of various business system deployment options
- Roll-out Options Analysis
- Personal Computer Replacement Policy
- Email Policy
- Solution Management of various projects which introduced new products/technology/processes to 72 Hearing Centres around Australia.
- Management Reporting – designing and building a suite of reports to support the corporate KPIs using Oracle and Business Objects
- Procurement Manual (Hard Copy and Intranet Versions)
- Capital Investment Manual (Hard Copy and Intranet Versions)
- Training Course Development for Procurement
City Rail – Procurement Manuals
Standard for Producing Engineering Manuals and Specifications
Publications Management Manual
Directory of Publications
Procurement Policies and Procedures
Australian Defence Industries – Technical Manuals
- Hydrographic Ship Maintenance and Operator Manuals
- FFG Upgrade Tender Preparation
Commonwealth Serum Laboratories – Document Management System
- Design of Document Management System
- Engineering Management Procedures
- Documentation Manual
- Document Management Manual
Aristocrat Poker Machines – Service Manuals
- USA Video Poker Service and Operator Manuals
- NSW Stepper Machine Service and Operator Manuals
- Holland Video Poker
- European 540 machine
- Field Service Documentation
- Holland Software Test Procedures.
Australian Water Technologies
Dam Safety Emergency Plans – for 24 Reservoirs and Dams in NSW
Registration Brochure for the 1998 Conference on Dams
- Bat Management Plan for the Cataract Tunnel
Sydney Water – Dam Operation and Emergency Manuals
Sydney Desalination Plant – Project Management Systems
Contracts Management Manual
Warragamba Dam Operations Manual
- Tallowa Dam Operations Manual
Computer Sciences Corporation – Australia
ANZAC Ship Simulator Hardware Maintenance Manual
NAUTIS Tactical Trainer Hardware Maintenance Manual
Genasys -Australia – Online Help System
- Internet Help System for Geographical Information System
- Help System for a GIS Development Toolkit
Ripples House Boats – Technical Illustrations
- Exploded diagram of the Ripples House Boat for their brochure.